Платформы и инструменты
- Александр «ASBer» Боричевский выпустил ТОМ 2.a.4.21 альфа. По словам автора, особых изменений в релизе нет, но модернизирована вёрстка страниц.
- Фонд IFTF ищет волонтёров, которые смогут протестировать платформы IF (прежде всего, Twine) на доступность людям с инвалидностью.
- Продолжается фестиваль «Паровозик 3». На прошлой неделе вышла игра Антона Жучкова (Fireton) под названием «Подземелье сокровищ». На этой неделе мы ждём игру от Евгения Туголукова (Korwin)
- UPD: ещё одна игра от Fireton'а «Зимнее Приключение 2.0» — римейк его первой игры 2007 года на FireURQ
- ДЕМО Endless Love — SneakBug8
- Ochlo is a Twitch-driven multiplayer collaborative CYOA game streaming platform from Ken Murdock. Currently there's only one game available — «Autumnal».
- DEMO MMM: Murder Most Misfortunate is a short visual novel about an Agatha Christie-esque murder mystery.
- In the Trees by Caspian Depression Games
a speculative horror text adventure
- Alcyone: The Last City (Kickstarter)
a sci-fi interactive fiction game inspired by Fallen London and set in the last City in the universe
- The Reign of an Early Fairy Sovereign by Ibispi
You were lucky enough to be born a ruler of a fairy empire. Unlimited luxury. Unlimited amount of coins. And unlimited power. However, things aren't as easy as they may seem at the first glance. Power attracts more power and empires attract other emperors. You are not as powerful as you think… What will you do, with the little power you have? How will you influence the future of your empire? Do you have what it takes to be the best emperor?
- DEMO Inpatient: A Psychiatric Story by Alana Zablocki
Inpatient is a simulation of a mental health crisis and the patient experience of psychiatric hospitalization. It is an interactive novel of over 140,000 words that takes you through a 72 hour hospital stay. The characters in this game are fictional, but the events within are inspired by real-life experiences.
- A new Hosted game on Choice of Games: The Daily Blackmail by Mary Duffy
Something is rotten in City Hall—can you uncover it and…win a Pulitzer? When the mayor unexpectedly resigns, it’s up to you, the rookie reporter on the City Desk to find out the real story and get it into print. Right away you smell a rat. As you track down sources and information, your reporter’s instincts, brains, heart, or impeccable writing will lead you to the truth.
- A new Hosted game on Choice of Games: Paradigm City by James Rhoden
The Golden Age of heroes is over, but you’re just beginning. Will you use your powers to help the world or help yourself? Set on a near-future Earth that has been irrevocably altered by the arrival of superhumans, the world has been dealing with a radical shift in the nature of humanity. For thirty years, those with world-altering powers – referred to as capes – have been at the forefront of the world’s media. There has been heroes, there has been villains, and there has been world-shattering confrontations when those two groups came into contact. For a time, those individuals walked the world like modern deities. For a time, it was good.
- Foggy Road by Blue Glasses Publishing and Lucky 3 Studios
Decide what you want. Choose your weapon. And take heed, as you enter the service of a cutthroat assassin known only as "the Fog."
Will you successfully rise through the ranks of the network and meet the Fog himself? Will you earn his respect? His ire?
Or, will you manage to get what you want without attracting his sometimes lethal attention?
Choose your path wisely.